Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's the simple things in life

Where is my magic crystal? Does it come back to me when I need it? Apparently not, but maybe it’s time to find a new crystal, find a new witch. The heart wants what it wants, the heart doesn’t know what it wants. The world creeps up on us, startles us, gives us what we need, takes away what we want. How are we supposed to know, how are we to learn, and when are we good enough?

Mud pies with stones in them, weren’t they the best thing ever!! When life was simple and pure. “Here, I made you a cake and it has jewels in it!” What a feeling, what a moment that is in life, when imagination and love are all that exist.

Trying too hard, not trying at all. Two extremes that equate to the same thing. Opposites attract. We base that on the life of magnets?

Maybe it’s all some cosmic joke, some amusement for those of higher intellect than we can attain.

I wish I understood anything. I wish I understood everything!

No comments: